Saturday, March 12, 2011

Guest Blogger-Lily


Buffed to a Shine!

Yooohooo! It's me, Lily! As I mentioned last week, as Tara left with swinging, shiny supermodel hair-and great boots and a bag I have been searching for since-her hair glowed. Then it was my turn, and my results were perfectly regal and shiny. The charming stylist explained that as you buff your nails for a natural healthy shine, buff your hair. She showed me her method, by sort of twirling the brush as she dried. I have always gone for the tug and stretch method, dull, dull, dull.

So I tried her twirling method, and Voila, hair that is smooth as silk and straight as baguettes-with shine and movement. A dab of Silk Infusion seems to, well...mmmmmm, it gilded the Lily!

So come into Lily's for what we call a Blow and Go for a mere $27, and let the stylist make you as pretty as you are smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment